Saturday 22 March 2014

Saturday - harmony


Romans 12: 15-16

Rejoice with those who rejoice;  mourn with those who mourn.  Live in harmony with one another.  Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position.  Do not be conceited.

 Listen to God in the silence of your meditation.   Meditate upon what the word harmony means to you.
 
Ask  God how you can help your Church and Session and Minister live in harmony with one another.

What one thing  will you do today in order to live in harmony with one another?

 

Prayer:  With You O LORD as my guide,  I will live this day in joy and prayer and harmony.    Be with me when my temper starts to rise so that my temper can be changed into Your love and Your peace.  This we ask in Jesus’ name.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment