Monday 31 March 2014

Monday - surely goodness


Psalm 23: 5 – 6 ....

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.  You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.  Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.  Amen.

 

How do you dwell in the house of the LORD?   Does goodness and love follow you all the days of your life or do you reflect upon your life as one black cloud after another?  How can God restore Your life to fullness?

 

Prayer:   God of All,  surround me with Your goodness and Your love so that I can share Your goodness and love with my family and my friends and my community.   Bless our Church as we worship and study and pray together.  All for the sake of Your Son.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment